The Boiling Frog Effect





Catastrophizing is a mental habit where your brain jumps straight to the worst possible outcome of a situation.

The way to deal with that is to recognize a thought for what it is as oppose to a fact.

On the other hand, when you fail to value a series of patterns and circumstances for what they are, or you can't quite get to the point where you convince yourself beyond a reasonable doubt, and what you couldn't quite evidence actually happens, you are afflicted by The Boiling Frog Syndrome.

What is the Boiling Frog Effect:

The boiling frog syndrome is a metaphor for a person's failure to react to negative situations that change so slowly that they go unnoticed until it is too late.

Concurrently, if you perceive catastrophes at every turn without respecting the rule of evidence, well, you need psychiatric help...

Deilgat's claims that the pandemic was engineered by tech executives:

Let's debunk my allegedly wild claims that the SARS-CoV-2 was weaponized, that the virus was not modified in a lab, but rather that environmental circumstances were altered to give the virus gain of function- make it so it can infect humans.

In the beginning.

My first warning from a notorious arms dealer:

This began in July of 2020 when I was reminded of a conversation I had with Adnan Khashoggi in 1995, in a resort town called Whistler, In British Columbia, Canada.

Adnan Khashoggi was a Saudi businessman and arms dealer whom at the time had interests in my clients' company, not investments, but rather was curious about the relationship of George H.W. Bush Sr' administration officials with key principals of my clients' company that laundered profits from the sale of their cellular systems through Isle of Man shell entities, $340 million plus plus to be exact.

Those entities at various times involved American public figures, Russian intelligence, as well as American intelligence agencies in coordination with British allies.

Imagine a public washroom where at any time, any of those interested parties would go and take a dump...

Khashoggi apparently wanted to pick my brain, so he had a couple of guys pluck me from the front of my hotel in Vancouver, and drive me to a ski resort. I didn't know what Khashoggi looked like but I assumed the whole lot of them were Arabs when I sat at the lounge, which prompted me to say: 

"I didn't know Arabs like skiing."

I sat down and he explained who he was. I told him that I had been warned of his involvement in Vancouver public companies.

It got to a point where he began talking about ballistic missiles and that it was somewhere in the late 1600's that armies began using viruses in wars to infect their enemies. That today- in 1995, nuclear weapons had a limited reach and that he was aware that some groups were researching adding viruses to bombs or nuclear type  weapons. In the same breath he asked me if I knew anything about that.

Trying to be funny, I proposed that all anyone would need to do is contaminate perfumes...

That got a reaction I didn't expect, all of a sudden he looked at me as if I was his long lost son.

Then he asked what I knew about the chemicals in perfumes to which I replied that I knew nothing about chemicals past salt and pepper. Thats when he told me that the modified mixture of Chanel No.5 chemicals were being used in the development of viral weapons-his words. He went on about how his family knew Coco Chanel and how at one point she toyed with poisoning people she didn't like.

At that point I still couldn't figure out why he needed to tell me that, so I asked him why he was.

All he said was that the people I was investigating were dangerous individuals, be careful.

My September 2020 letter to the National Institute of Health in Washington.

It was 25 years later that, all of a sudden, the pieces began fitting together. In my letter to The NIH I mentioned the possibility of contamination through perfumery chemicals.

At first I looked at the history of the Khashoggi family, starting with how they intersected with Coco Chanel.

Coco Chanel died on January 10, 1971, at the age of 87, she passed away in her apartment at the Hotel Ritz Paris, where she had lived for more than 30 years.

In 1979, the Egyptian billionaire Mohamed Al-Fayed purchased the Ritz Paris. Al-Fayed was married to Samira Khashoggi, the aunt of journalist Jamal Khashoggi and sister of the infamous billionaire arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi. Their son—Jamal Khashoggi's first cousin—was Dodi Fayed, who tragically died in a 1997 car crash alongside Princess Diana after departing from that very same Ritz Hotel.

Nothing ties Coco Chanel to the Khashoggis other than she lived in the same hotel that his aunt's husband owned. At the time that Mohamed Al-Fayed purchased the Ritz, she had long been divorced from him.

For his part, Jamal Ahmad Hamza Khashoggi was a Saudi journalist, dissident, author, columnist and editor. Khashoggi was assassinated at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on 2 October 2018 by agents of the Saudi government at the behest of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

Couldn't tie anything Adnan Khashoggi said to the pandemic but I thought I should memorialize my information with Dr. Fauci's outfit...

Then after mine to the NIH I received through regular mail, what seemed like email pertaining to Dr. Morrenz-my story is that I didn't read them once I realized what it pertained to.



Stuffed them in the mail box after I wrote return to sender although there was no return address on the envelope.

By then I was curious and I tried to stay one step ahead of catastrophizing what all of a sudden I wasn't suppose to know. More importantly, I needed to understand why anyone would deem it necessary to tell me anything.

I still could only come up with the fact that because I wrote to The NIH someone thought I was the right guy to tell...

So, I determined that if I look at whom benefitted from the pandemic, maybe I could tie up loose ends.


Elon Musk, his obsession with Sci-Fi and where he got his name:

I began where I thought was the most relevant and that is, why did Elon Musk wanted to colonize Mars and leave Earth.

It began with his name, Elon.

As it turns out Elon means Oak tree in, wait for it, Hebrew of all languages....

Somehow his father decided to give him that name he picked up in a  Wernher von Braun’s 1948 science fiction novel Project Mars: A Technical Tale where he famously predicted that a Martian colony would be led by a government official holding the title "Elon"...


Dr.Wernher von Braun with John F. Kennedy


Needless to say that the book became Elon's favourite as a kid which eventually translated into his obsession to colonize Mars.

You cannot make this stuff up even if you tried...

His mother Maye Musk is a famous international supermodel. While she allegedly didn't meet Coco Chanel (who passed away in 1971), Maye it has been alleged has modeled for the modern Chanel brand during her late-career renaissance as a senior fashion influencer, although she denies it.

Then there are the philosophers.

What We Owe the Future by William MacAskill. 

When this book on longtermism was published, Musk publicly praised it, stating that it was "worth reading" and "a close match for my philosophy."

 The book touches in part, on the creation of viruses and technological stagnation.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBr45IVbk_A

But that isn't the only philosopher, Peter Thiel- a former partner of Musk in PayPal, has his own apprentice philosopher, Curtis Yarvin.




Yarvin is known to promote morally acceptable genocide, here's a quote:

Watch this:

Thiel engineered the ousting of Musk as CEO of PayPal after he discovered that Musk's software had a backdoor whereas any bad actor could have withdrawn funds from any customers bank accounts. 

Under the allegations that Musk was lying to shareholders and investors, Musk was relegated to a simple shareholder.

About the lies of Elon Musk.

The most unreported lies are about eugenics experiment that he shared with Jeffrey Epstein, where both attempted to bio engineer their own children.

This began after Epstein introduce a woman to Elon's brother, Kimbal, whom back then was a director of Tesla.

Among Epstein's personal records were tracking lists noting physical traits—such as compiling counts of prominent scientists and tech leaders with blue eyes, which included Musk alongside figures like Peter Thiel

Files from the Epstein transparency releases show that Elon Musk was among the high-profile tech figures who had some level of correspondence with Epstein, including an email from around 2012 where Musk asked about the "wildest party" on Epstein's island.

These revelations contradicted Musk's prior public claims that he flatly refused and avoided all of Epstein's overtures regarding his island or private plane, though Musk has maintained that he had minimal correspondence, declined invitations to visit the island in practice, and was never involved in Epstein's criminal activities.

Newly released Department of Justice documents and investigative reports from early 2026 highlight overlapping intersections between Jeffrey Epstein, Silicon Valley figures like Elon Musk, and shared intellectual circles fascinated by transhumanism, genetics, and eugenicist concepts.

Then there are the kids because his first five children with his first wife were all male (twins and triplets), there has been public speculation and accusations from family members regarding the use of preimplantation genetic screening for sex selection.

But just when you thought that there is no connections with perfumes, Elon puts out a limited edition perfume called Burnt Hair, and it does smell like it says on the bottle.

By then, his company called Neuralink was found to have disposed of a synthetic chemical illegally, that chemical was liquid Xylene, the same base chemical used in Chanel No.5's Musk-xylene.

Investigators found that Neuralink workers packed liquid xylene unsafely for transit. Xylene is a highly flammable solvent commonly used in laboratories. Exposure can cause headaches, dizziness, confusion, and neurological symptoms.

In all fairness, that chemical is used to clean lab instruments as well as being the chemical base, to create musk-xylene, giving perfumes a musky odour.

Dozens of current and former employees spoke to reporters and federal investigators regarding intense pressure from Musk to accelerate development timelines. Staff warned that this pressure led to botched experiments and the needless suffering and deaths of test animals.

Former animal care specialists have filed lawsuits alleging they were forced to handle monkeys infected with the Herpes B virus without adequate protective equipment, leading to hazardous scratches and workplace retaliation.

Not sure how individuals would trust Musk implanting chips in their brains when he doesn't have a science degree or for that matter can't build a car...

Another set of lies is the constant extension of delays in delivering cars that clients gave deposits on, the Tesla Roadster comes to mind. Not more than two days ago CNBC was reporting that soon production will start, ten years after it was first announced.

His self driving taxis are nowhere near being operational, his self driving semi transport trucks either.

Tesla expects to introduce Full Self-Driving (FSD) capabilities to the Tesla Semi truck around the end of 2026 or early 2027, although they were announced in 2017...

And now Musk says that he wants to built robots instead of cars at his Tesla giga factories...


Now to the AI phenomenon:

Key Milestones in Musk's AI Journey

  • Early 2010s: Made a personal financial investment in DeepMind to monitor rapid AI advancements and safety risks.
  • December 2015: Co-founded OpenAI as a non-profit research laboratory alongside Sam Altman and others to ensure safe AGI development.
  • October 2016: Integrated advanced AI-driven Autopilot/Full Self-Driving hardware across Tesla vehicle fleets.
  • March 2023: Incorporated his dedicated generative AI venture, xAI, which later launched the Grok assistant.
Somewhere between 2010 and 2015 he began researching how to develop AI and AGI safely. According to one source and confirmed by four more- not my sources, Musk tested to see if AI could create a virus. Then came the idea of modifying the environment instead of the virus itself.

What is an open question at the moment, is if he tried to insert his virus model in an Open AI model  which would have caused concerns amongst his associate and his eventual ouster from the company, much like what had happened in PayPal...

Allegedly, he relied on two specific and historical strategies.

The first was to deploy chemicals into the environment just like the Navy did in the 1950's when through operation Sea-Spray, the American Navy sprayed a chemical off the coast of San Francisco and  infected just about everybody in town.
However instead of deploying a virus, a synthetic chemical would be vaporized instead  thus allegedly contaminating human organs and facilitating gain of function for the virus.

Parallel to his strategy Harvard University in conjunction with Tomsk University in Moscow tested xylene in micro-explosions in Rape Seed crops commonly known as Canola crops, again xylem being one of the base chemicals to create Musk-xylene in perfumes.

The findings were reported by Peter Thiel's Science site called ResearchGate.

What isn't clear is if Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent's farm was used in the experiment...


And now you will begin to feel the water boiling, just like the frog:

Artificial Intelligence Infrastructure and tech spending drove roughly 44% to 50% of year-over-year GDP growth in mid-2026.
In other words, take AI out of the GDP and the US is in deep trouble.

Recent reports send an alarm across the world where it is alleged that AI could wipe out humanity in the next ten years or so and as a result, AI developers want to slow down the process.

You have to admit that in the middle of raising money, these guys would say something to the effect that their investments would literally kill you, the investors, right?

That isn't what they are really saying though. What they are asking is for immunity from prosecution if their products, on their own or with the assistance of bad actors, create some catastrophe such has a genocide, mass casualties, financial collapsed of sovereign economies etc.

In essence this is the most grandiose of all blackmail schemes, "give us immunity or we are not going to control what happens next..." 

What we have witness is that the whole world is now held hostage by a select group of individuals.

The Covid-19 pandemic was to scare the whole world and launch AI.

The focus on AI as a viral weapon incubator started in 2010, in the minds of science fiction addicts with a keyboard, hellbent on ideologies that aim at eliminating those they don't like in the most morally ethical way possible.

The concerning part is that all that, and more, has been shared with all western authorities, intelligence agencies and elected officials.

If governments across the western world don't want to stop that, your frog is cooked.

But one witness in particular could blow this wide open.

I'll let you guess who she is...








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covid-19: The biological attack will have a second coming

A victim of the 9/11 investigations, Jean Chrétien is in Gander, Newfoundland.

From Trump campaign donors to Nancy Guthrie: The coincidences lists.