Mine to the ranking member of The Homeland Security Committee


 





My name is Daniel Deilgat and I was retained by the Board of Directors of a Canadian company with operations in the United States.

In the process of investigating financial transactions in an off shore country-The Isle of Man, we became privy to illicit financial transactions over the years that involved Russian nationals, terrorists and officials of the CIA and the George H.W.Bush Sr. administration.

While it was impossible at the material times to determine what the transactions involved, in time, I was able to develop a picture that in September of 2020, led me to preliminarily conclude that the Covid-19 virus was weaponized. On or about the 20th of of that month, I advised the NIH and was told by email, that my concerns were forwarded to the proper investigative body.

Not long after I received- through regular mail at my residence, copies of what I now believe were Dr. Morrens emails from the NIH/NIAD network.

I discard those documents-return to sender, immediately while barely reading some of the headings.

My investigation, with the support of scientists, international intelligence operators, with the involvement flaw enforcement agencies in Canada, and legal advisors, led me to conclude that a separate synthetic chemical was deployed through air and through contamination of the food supply.

The patterns led me to determine that Elon Musk, Donald Trump, Peter Thiel, Bill Gates, Jeffrey Epstein- through undercover operations in Canada, and others, were persons of interest.

It appears that the virus was a mirror image developed through CRISPR Technology, and that the individuals involved likely then invested in pharmaceutical companies. In other words, they created both the virus, the synthetic chemical, and then invested in a vaccine cure.

Imagine my confusion when your committee steered clear of even considering a third option which was the weaponization of Covid-19.

I offered myself to testify in front of The Senate Committee on Finance because I believe I have data that can be confirmed by the Treasury as well as at least one transfer system of The Federal Reserve. These transfers include but are not limited to transfers initiated from T-Bank- a Russia bank that at the material times had at least one office in the United States, to TD Bank in Canada, and then various accounts including accounts belonging to Jeffrey Epstein.

To your committee I therefore submit the following concerns:

You have the wrong premise, you have deliberately or not, confused the issues and seemingly, your lack of diligence is a threat to the safety and security of not only American citizens, indeed for the whole of the human race.

While I can appreciate issues of national security and, by extension the liabilities the United States could incur- not withstanding its ability to maintain a good working relationship with your allies, using the Committee as a political disinformation campaign could/will earn you severe legal liabilities, not excluding accusation of being complicit in a genocide.

Your committee owes a diligent effort to get to the truth before it's too late.
Under the penalty of perjury I submit that to the best of my abilities, the latter is the truth based on certifiable facts..

Respectfully.

Daniel M. Deilgat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covid-19: The biological attack will have a second coming

From Trump campaign donors to Nancy Guthrie: The coincidences lists.

Epstein and the Weaponization of the SARS-CoV-2 virus