How I got from Financial crimes to the Weaponization of Covid-19


Dr. Munr Kazmir with Donald Trump.

In a letter in April of 2025, I asked that the Prime Minister of Canada cause for the investigation of the role of Donald Trump and Elon Musk in the alleged weaponization of Covid-19.


I can fully appreciate that it fell on deaf ears and that is exactly what I had hoped for.

What is important to me was that I told you so...


Back in 2002- or there about, I was knee deep in trying to figure out how the 9/11 attacks were financed. I had help from various individuals such as The Chairman of Kroll Inc.- Jules Kroll, a substantial American Investigative firm based in New York as well as some journalists working the dark beat of financial crimes where most things you discovered are not worth ruining your career over.

I couldn't prevent the attacks, they had already happened.
 
What I was trying to understand is how I stumbled upon financial information 3 months before the attacks, and who knew what...

After insisting for days since July of 2001 with the Financial Crimes Division of the Vancouver Detachment of The RCMP, Sgt. Bennington set up a date for me to relay the information.
That date and time was Tuesday the 11th of September 2001 at 09:00 Am Sharp...

My appointment was scheduled with one Sgt. Fozard of the same division. 

On the morning of the attacks, after several phone calls with colleagues, I called Sgt. Fozard, he didn't want to talk to me anymore.

But I did reach the Privy Council- The Prime Minister's Office, and two days later they dispatched two national security officer to Toronto to meet with me at the shop where I worked.

As they walked in the office one said, and I quote: These Republicans lost their minds- not sure if there was an expletive there.  

During the same period, an FBI attache from the United States Embassy in Ottawa set up a Yahoo email so I could convey my information, which at the time was preliminary and very incomplete.



Eventually I had reach the Director of The CIA George Tenet by email and I accused him of selling the farm.

Two days later he resigned to the surprise of just about everyone.


Then I wrote to the newly appointed Co-Chair of the 9/11 Commission- Dr. Henry Kissinger, accused him of being in a conflict of interests and, the next day, he resigned citing a conflict of interests with his private practice. 

Carl Wearing the hat of a Navy ship named after him.


Augusto Pinochet conducted a coup in Chile on September 11, 1973


All of this after my investigative product made its way to Carl Levin, a Senator from Michigan that investigated both Riggs Bank and Augusto Pinochet.

It was during that period that I learned that The John Cabot University in Italy was alleged to be a cover for The CIA, although this has never been recognized publicly.

Lee Gilson Lovett, the guy behind the theft of treasury of in excess of $340 million of my clients' company, was a trustee of the University, and an alleged CIA case officer from the Directorate of operations.

I struggled personally from the fact that I should have known more, faster and frankly, I began regretting my lack of competence...

Almost 3,000 people died that day- not counting those who fought the war on terror, and the the first responders and their families...

I couldn't help feeling responsible for failing them.

Eventually I moved to Newfoundland where several planes were accommodated the day of the 9/11 Attacks and, citizens of towns like Gander, welcomed some of these travellers into their homes.

Newfoundland was also visited by John Cabot in May of 1497, the same guy that the John Cabot University was named after, the same university where our suspect- Lee Gilson Lovett was a Trustee...


The Matthew was a 15th-century caravel sailed by the Italian explorer John Cabot (Giovanni Caboto) in 1497 from Bristol, England, to the shores of Newfoundland, Canada. Commissioned under the flag of King Henry VII, this historic vessel famously completed its transatlantic crossing in just six weeks, marking the first documented European exploration of coastal North America since the Vikings.


John Cabot Circa 1497

In early 2021, I inquired with John Cabot University about Lee Gilson Lovett and I got a terse reply which was, they weren't going to confirm if Lovett was a trustee but in 2019, another trustee of the University contacted the Assistant U.S. Attorney of the Southern District of NewYork.

His name is Dr. Munr Kazmir, and you can read about his attempts to contact the Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of NewYork , in the Epstein files.



Dr. Munr Kazmir with Donald Trump.


Dr. Munr Kazmir with Benjamin Netanyahu

You can read about his various leadership roles here.

Not long after, I began looking into the weaponization of Covid. 

Armed with information of our case, that inventorialized the funnelling of funds through in part, Isle of Man shell companies, Canadian banks and yes, Jeffrey Epstein, Jewish organizations, as well as Russian interests allegedly controlled by Vladimir Putin. 
A pattern began to form whereas, most reasonable individuals would be forced to recognized that this was more than mere sets of coincidences...

And there I was again, with circumstantial  evidence of another disaster, the genocide of more than 7 million people through the weaponization of a virus.

I wrote to Senator Wyden and informed him that within the files of The Treasury- which Secretary Bessent refuses to provide to the Senate, exists evidence of transfers related to operation Venus- the alleged Epstein code name for the weaponization of Covid-19:


Neither the Committee or the Senator had any questions for me- nor for that matter have I been charged, arrested or yet requested to be deported to the United States for having lied to a Senate Committee.

My guess is, they knew about the weaponization of Covid...

And I wouldn't be surprised if Savanah Guthrie was told about it through her interviews of Epstein victims and her mother was abducted and killed, to silence her.

Dozens of witnesses can corroborate the various allegations and establish clearly that the SARS-CoV-2 virus was deliberately weaponized for the purpose of destroying The United States leadership.

Seemingly Trump is instrumental in that conspiracy but other legislative departments are bound by national security conditions that prevent any government officials from acting upon the evidence...



The March 19th 2021 reply from John Cabot University




 

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covid-19: The biological attack will have a second coming

From Trump campaign donors to Nancy Guthrie: The coincidences lists.

Epstein and the Weaponization of the SARS-CoV-2 virus