A victim of the 9/11 investigations, Jean Chrétien is in Gander, Newfoundland.




 


On a rainy afternoon in Toronto I met with two officers of the national security division of The RCMP. The conversation was about Jean Chrétien, his prospects of re-election and my opinions on the subject.

The agents in question widely misread my purpose for the meeting, seemingly thinking that I was actively pursuing efforts to tank his re-election.

I must admit the thought had crossed my mind...

The meeting lasted maybe five minutes and ended in a threat. I was told that they would take care of Chrétien- hinting that he wouldn't be re-elected, and that I should back off before something happens to me, insisting that I stay safe.

The agent threatening me was named Sheppard.

I walked out of the car and went straight to the College Avenue court and filed a private complaint. It was important that I memorialize the circumstances.

These two agents had no clue who I was and couldn't even begin to fathom how, throughout my life, I had been threatened by much more dangerous people than these two.

I can count on one finger the politicians I tolerate, Jean Chrétien is one of them, but I needed more time to learn to appreciate him.

Jean Chrétien was the Prime Minister when 9/11 happened and the day after the attacks his office dispatched two officers to meet with me at my shop.

As he walked in one of them said: "The Republicans have lost their mind". I knew right there that what I had to convey to him, he already knew. 

On the day of the attacks I had talked with John O'Neil- a retired anti-terrosism special agent in charge in New York and my former assistant Paul Custodio. John and Paul separately insisted with me, over the phone, that the attacks were related to our case. 

John reminded me of the attempts I had made to inform The RCMP in Canada, in July and August of 2001, about the strange liquidations taking place in the shell companies in The Isle of Man where most of my clients' $340 million dollars was parked, stolen from the treasury of their company.

Obviously John and Paul knew more about my case than I did...

That was the last time I talked to O'Neil, he died in the attacks helping others escape.

That was also the last time I talked to Custodio, I was no longer sure of whom he said he was...

I wanted Chrétien to launch an investigation against The RCMP for refusing to investigate my clients' case in 1995.

Jules Kroll "The Secret Keeper"

Eventually it was the Chairman of Kroll Inc.-an American private consulting and investigative firm, Jules Kroll, that would extend an olive branch and publicly disclosed that the Airbus bribes paid to Mulroney came from the same guy that was being sued in New York State under allegations that he had played a role in the financing of the 9/11 Attacks.

It became clear that The RCMP sunk my clients' case to protect Mulroney and Chrétien was stuck in the middle, forced to settle the lawsuit against Mulroney.

With that, the 9/11 case was shuttered-if it ever was investigated and, although Senator Carl Levin took my investigative product and prosecuted the bank behind the shell companies scheme, The RCMP began whistling dixie and Chrétien's Justice minister- Allan Rock seemed to imagine me just about everywhere he went- well at least in front of his office at  The Scotia Bank building in Toronto...


I suspect that The RCMP was behind the infiltration of Jean Chrétien's private life when a close acquaintance of mine was hired at the resort where Chrétien and his wife vacationed.

That individual even was part of a search party once when Chrétien's wife had wandered in the woods due to her advancing Alzheimers.

Paul Desmarais former CEO of Power Corporation.


The resort is owned by the Desmarais family.

Hearing that Jean Chrétien would be in my neck of the woods, in Gander, to memorialize the 25th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, I couldn't help but to contemplate the courage of a man sitting with the victims of 9/11, consoling them, wondering if he could have done more.

Realistically he couldn't do anything more, The RCMP would never let him. 

Jean could do the right thing and apologize on behalf of The RCMP and his government to the survivors and first respondents, I know I do every time I visit that piece of metal in Appleton. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covid-19: The biological attack will have a second coming

From Trump campaign donors to Nancy Guthrie: The coincidences lists.