Making Money by killing everyone: The futility of Trump, Musk and Thiel inspired by Hitler.
In a rather extensive conversation on the social media site BlueSky with someone using the handle Claim Check, I engaged in a conversation about Hitler and the genocide he imposed on the world.
I proposed that the Jewish faith suffers from Stockholm Syndrome due to Hitler referring to Jews as a race and, eventually, they believing that they are.
They are not.
The Holocaust was about Hitler making money, or at the very least taking money from the Jews while for the richest Jews, to not spend all their fortunes on saving less financially endowed Jews, the little guys.
Then I brought the conversation to the present day and provided that individual with the preliminary circumstances of my investigation into the weaponization of Covid.
The individual in question are both proponents of Hitler's views.
Elon Musk and Peter Thiel both appreciated how Hitler made money but criticized how he lost it all...
He didn't kill enough people to sustain financial growth and he only did it for a limited time.
The trick is to schedule timely reoccurring genocides.
They accomplished that much already by weaponizing the SARS-CoV-2 virus and presumably having it deployed every eight years or so...
Now let me just say this, I've been around since before 9/11. I inadvertently told the authorities about the funds sent to the terrorists that flew the planes 3 months before the attacks.
After the attacks I met Osama Bin Laden after the longest drive I have ever taken, from Toronto in Canada, to Arica in Chile.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to talk to him due to his American Federal agents escort...
But the Americans knew where he was while the US Army was loosing hundreds of soldiers a month in Afghanistan...
A Senate investigation took my investigative product and fine Riggs Bank and alleged that Augusto Pinochet had laundered money. He died however of a timely heart attack.
George Tenet resigned when I told him he sold the farm and Dr. Henry Kissinger resigned as Co-Chair of the 9/11 commission hours after I told him he was in a conflict of interest.
Richard A. Clark
Richard Clark, a national Security advisor for Bush Sr's son, apologized to the American people in his opening statement of his testimony in front of the 9/11 Commission for having failed the American people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxq1mSoCyUY
He was likely aware of what I had said before the attacks took place.
Tenet at the CIA on the other hand was aware that I had followed leads that led to a CIA cover University in Italy called The John Cabot University.
At Cabot the guy that stole $340 million from my clients- Lee Gilson Lovett, through a scheme of shell entities in the Isle of Man, was a trustee of the university. It was alleged by sources that the University was used as a cover and/or a front for The Central Intelligence Agency.
It was later on that another trustee caught my attention while investigating circumstances behind the Covid pandemic. And not long after came the patterns of associations when that trustee showed up in the DOJ's Epstein files.
So far what I can evidence without trampling on national securities act, is that at the very least, the Israeli, American and Russian government knew that the SARS-CoV-2 virus was artificially enhance, weaponized and strategically deployed, not a leak from a Chinese lab.
The suspects include but are not limited to Elon Musk, Peter Thiel and Donald Trump.
For over a year now I have written publicly about this, made the allegations to various law enforcement agencies, told Elon Musk through his Twitter account and some members of the Board of Tesla, Trump on his truth social account and directly to the White House. The DOJ in Washington, The Justice Department in Canada etc.
Nobody is suing me and more importantly I haven't been arrested for making false claims to the authorities.
I am not diagnosed or otherwise afflicted by any mental disabilities other than being disillusioned by the integrity of individuals of high wealth.
I myself am not motivated by wealth but my client were robbed and both the FBI and The RCMP in Canada refused to investigate.
What the circumstantial evidence shows is that the Covid pandemic was weaponized in such a way that it is, by design, set to reoccur eight years later.
The pandemic was an opportunity to accumulate wealth outside of the scope of regular business as well as through business endeavours. It is schedule to reoccur at the convenience of those that initiated it the first time.
Hitler must be doing back flips in his grave by now...
That's why Trump is willing to give everyone five gran if the Republicans win the mid-terms.
Comments
Post a Comment