Patterns and failures: When the village idiot is investigating.
There is rarely a moment in my life where I don't doubt the things I say, do, write and ultimately allege.
In time, I am rarely proven entirely right but never far off. I know that, having analyzed my involvement in various circumstances since 1990.
It began when I was retained by certain Members of the Board of a Canadian public company in 1990, whereas they were wondering where roughly 4 million dollars had disappeared.
Once the assets were inventoried, and the value of such assessed according to industry standards, I came back and claimed that Allied had lost over $340 million dollars in assets...
First, there was unmitigated surprise and just as swift, was doubts as to my competence in asserting such claim. Frankly I thought myself to be half a bubble of plumb.
That's when I began questioning myself, and that would last for the better part of the next 35 years...
Eventually being partially wrong became an advantage, being the most unqualified guy in the room enabled me to be free of professional influences. I didn't have to worry about losing credibility, I had none. But what if I was developing psychological traits that would later develop into psychotic symptoms?
In any event, the Board went with the assessment I brought to them, lawyers were hired and a Petition was filed in court. Couldn't have been that wrong but leave it to me to suspect that I was missing something, in fact, I missed the whole forest looking at the one tree...
Never far from my reality was that individuals experiencing psychosis often construct elaborate patterns, connections, and meanings out of their internal thoughts and sensory experiences. This process, sometimes related to aberrant salience or predictive-coding dysfunctions in the brain, leads ordinary thoughts or random coincidences to feel deeply significant, urgent, or systematically connected.- For those who wonder where I got this, Google it.
I never was competent enough to develop a psychological health issue either...
Nevertheless there came a time when I relied heavily on patterns in my analysis in order to find affiliations, relations and conspiracy to financial crimes related to our case, but then again so do most financial investigators.
In my case, in time, I was able to determine the provenance of funds that were distributed to the 9/11 terrorists that flew the planes into buildings, 3 months before the attacks.
That wasn't even the interesting part. A date was set by The RCMP to receive my concerns, that date was September the 11th at 09:00 sharp... I had no clue at the time that in fact I had found this, or for that matter what intelligence noise was predicting. Eventually I would put two and two together.
A conversation with a former FBI Special agent in charge of the New York anti-terrorism task force- John P. O'Neil, as well as my assistant, at two different times, insisted that terrorism money we had in inadvertently followed was related to the attacks. While O'Neil had suspected the movement of funds indicated an eventual attack, my assistant believed that the attacks were related to our investigation.
John died on that day while on the phone with me, presumably when the building collapsed on him. At the time, I figured he was so busy that he hung up but when I looked at the television set I had rigged up in the shop, it became clear that John likely didn't cut our conversation short.
It would take six before I got use to the idea that I had found the money for living expenses of the 9/11terrorists.
Throughout and since then, I realized that I had obtained information pertaining to illicit financing and laundering of funds, that gave me an exclusive access to the inner works of surreptitious activities.
In 2006 I started this blog and the goal wasn't so much about recanting what I was involved in but, to put a timeline on my claims. To be able to say I told you so.
From the Allied Cellular case where $340 million vanished through Isle of Man shell companies, to the discovery of 9/11 funding for the attacks, the investigation into former Prime Minister of Canada, Brian Mulroney, the murder of a retired Chief Justice of the Canadian tax court, the discovery of Canadian journalists being employed as agents of the federal police in order to cover up all this, the role of Canada's former Governor General in diluting the significance of Chinese interference in Canadian election- after having manipulated an inquiry into Brian Mulroney's dealings with bankers that financed the 9/11 attacks, to the weaponization of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and the disappearance of Nancy Guthrie, it has been one hell of a ride.
I was never 100% right- I know I wasn't, and that's because I never really wanted to find out. But as open source data kept re-enforcing patterns I had curated for years, the gist of it was good enough for now.
The bottom line is this, networks that allow secrecy in financial transactions, invite bigger and bigger global disasters and, Western government intelligence outfits thrive in that cesspool.
My incompetence led to the deaths of millions of people so, no, I don't see myself as a hero.
Neither is anyone in a position of authority I have discussed this with over the years.
Comments
Post a Comment