The Honourable Marie-Josée Hogue
Herein you will find mine to The Deputy Minister of Justice and The Deputy Attorney General of Canada.
What I didn't mention in my letter to her, is that the Special Rapporteur in the Chinese election interference matter she chaired, resigned after I submitted my draft of a statement I had proposed. David Johnston, the man I am told, I inadvertently appointed as Governor General of Canada, was that Rapporteur.
But she might have known of me from before since she was a colleague of a former attorney of mine on Quebec's Appeal Court.
She definitely failed to bring the investigation to a head, so don't hold your breath.
LET'S START HERE:
First, I need to address questions about my credibility and the sensational allegations I raised throughout the years.
For one, the million dollar question is this; I have been wondering for years why I wasn't't killed if I was right?
Then again why wasn't I arrested for false and/or defamatory claims. After all I've been writing preposterous stuff about Prime Ministers, journalists, mobsters, international arms dealers and even some billionaires for the better part of 20 years now.
So maybe it's not worth suing me but surely I could be arrested for disseminating false claims, no?
I understand that killing me without knowing exactly what evidence I have, who I am affiliated with, or for that matter if I have any contingencies against any attacks on me are all questions that need to be answered before such decision is taken.
A murdered man is much more credible than a live one.
In my immediate circle of family and friends, many wonder why I was so stupid to follow through with this shit-show however, no one doubts my sanity and purpose. Over the years people have seen me build million dollar homes, develop stock trading strategies that have the potential to generate billions in profits- some even offered to buy my algos.
They see the compassion I have for strangers, even if that means slapping a crack head dealer for providing drugs to a teenager that was seven months pregnant.
I took that bullet in court in order to protect the privacy of a child and its underaged mother by the way. To this day no one ever figured that out...
I also infiltrated the Vancouver RCMP in a matter that pertained to the murders of roughly 40 prostitutes, by flashing informant "creds" against an Asian drug cartel.
One thing everyone close to me knows, and that is, I'm an asshole but I am a fair asshole.
I've dealt with all kinds of criminals in my life from the age of 13. Drug dealers, mobsters, street gang punks, arms dealers, politicians. I never killed any of them because I believe that everyone deserves to feel the pain of their actions, and killing them is plainly doing them a favour...
As it stands today, it is likely that on behalf of my clients, we will take action against the Canadian government, for what could cost Canadian tax payers over a billion dollars in liabilities and related expenses, something I had hoped would never get to that point.
When in August of 2001, after two months of trying to convey to The RCMP that they needed to pay attention to liquidations of funds and assets in the Isle of Man entities- where much of my clients assets had disappeared, they sarcastically set up a date for a meeting, that date was September the 11th, 2001 at 09:00 Am sharp...
The guy in charge that set up the meeting was Sgt. Bennington and the inspector assigned at the time was Sgt Fozard.
Turns out I had inadvertently found the funding for the 9/11 attacks, 3 months before the attacks...
I never expected a thank you for that.
After being on the record for the better part of 30 years, somehow to this day, I am still considered the bullshit artist in the room and the authorities, well, they are all living it up on their pensions and extra curricular appointments.
Am I mad? Well it's the kind of mad that has endured for so long that I just got used to it. Yet somewhere deep inside, I had the temerity to keep watching, to see what matched our case and what was totally separate from what we had been investigating now for more than 35 years.
I went off the reservation several times, the weaponization of Covid should have been none of my business. Even less the abduction of Nancy Guthrie and its links to Ghyslaine Maxwell, Donald Trump and Marc Andreessen.
Am I right about Covid and Nancy Guthrie? I'm in the ballpark, but to hit a home run, I need immunity to protect me from whatever I would discover to support the claims. That will never happen.
I did offer my Testimony in the Jeffrey Epstein case that The Senate Committee on Finance is investigating, but again, under the national security act these Senators are not allowed to get to the truth. That's right you read that right, they are not allowed to have the evidence, they could go to jail for the rest of their lives.
So, there is going to have to be a lot of noise for the investigation to gain traction and that won't happen because at best, The United States, through their various intelligence operations, likely would be sued into oblivion, at worst become the world's enemy number one and with it, the collapse the global world order- although it seems that Trump didn't wait for the sign to start the process...
There has never been anything worst than what is happening right now, and never again will America's allies trust it without a premium, if America as you know it survives.
That's what happens when you elect a convicted felon.
For what its worth, here's the letter.
Private Desk of:
Daniel M. Deilgat
.........................
Gander,
Newfoundland
And
Labrador
A1V 1Z7
1-709-4...........
Thursday the 13th of August, 2026
The honourable Marie-Josée Hogue
Deputy Minister of Justice
And
Deputy Attorney General of Canada
Department of Justice Canada
50 O’Connor Street, 5th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0H8
Telephone: 613-670-6214
Fax: 613-954-1920
Email: AGC_PGC_OTTAWA@JUSTICE.GC.CA
Re: Concerns of a lack of due diligence by The RCMP and previous officials of the Dept. ofJustice:
Ms. Hogue.
In 1990 I was first retained by the shareholders of a Canadian public company trading on the Vancouver Stock Exchange “The VSE”, the company, Allied Cellular Systems Ltd “ALY”, funded the construction of, and acquired cellular networks in The United States.
My role as a consultant was to determine the extent of the losses, report and then cause for any actions necessary for the shareholders to recoup the losses on their investments.
However, it became obvious at one point that the shareholders’ attorney put himself in a position of conflict when he deliberately affiliated himself with the company’s US counsel, the firm of Christensen, White, Miller, Fink…
Counsel for the shareholders in Vancouver, George E.H Cadman KC of the then firm of Boughton, Petersen, Yang and Anderson- now Boughton Law, became Chairman of Veritas, a loose affiliations of law firm throughout North America and elsewhere.
In light of such developments, I was advised to file a complaint with The RCMP’s Division “E” Commercial Crimes Division.
The RCMP eventually refused to undertake the investigation and I was facing with mounting concerns from my clients.
As a result, I began investigating the reasons why The RCMP didn’t want to investigate the matter, eventually to discover that some Isle of Man entities involved in my clients’ case, were also used to funnel illegal kickbacks to former Prime Minister Brian Mulroney.
Journalist Stevie Cameron was the source that provided the information, although she was deemed an RCMP informant at the time.
As a result that specific evidence of kickbacks from Engelbert Schreiber Sr, never made it into the book she co-wrote with CBC producer Harvey Cahsore, the same individual that produced many segments for the CBC tv magazine The Fifth Estate.
We believe that the journalists in question deliberately identified the wrong Schreiber in their reporting to conceal the involvement of a former Prime Minister with another Schreiber that was affiliated with terrorism financing of the 9/11 attacks.
The Alban Garon murders:
In time, that led me to analyzed the circumstances behind The Hon Justice Garon’s murder case. The father in law of Brian Mulroney’s attorney being an author, wrote a book called Detective, which centred around the death of elderlies, hog tied on chairs.
A movie was eventually produced, that eerily depicted the same conditions in which Justice Garon, his wife and a family friend were murdered.
The PokerStars/Mulroney complicity:
Brian Mulroney was also instrumental in causing for the purchase of an internet poker site called PokerStars and eventually appointing at least one former RCMP officers to the new company’s Board of Directors, that earlier were likely involved in the Airbus cover-up. The site was eventually bought by an individual who’s then immediate personal history included a stint as a homeless person, to the purchase of the site for 5 billion dollars.
As it turns out, an algorithm in the software cheated players on an international scale of more than 50 billion dollars over the following ten years.
Ties of terrorism with Brian Mulroney:
Eventually, the Chairman of Kroll Inc. the parent company of Kroll Canada, a sub contractor for The RCMP, commented publicly on the facts behind the Airbus case and the ties between Mulroney and Engelbert Schreiber, whom at the material times was sued in New York State for his role in the financing of the 9/11 attacks.
The accountant of Karlheinz Schreiber- the man the CBC and Stevie Cameron surreptitiously accused of being behind the kickbacks to Mulroney admitted in his testimony in front of the Ethics Committee that he actually shared an office with Engelbert Schreiber at the material times.
That’s when the Airbus bribery case slowly was swept under the proverbial rug.
In time I was able to communicate these concerns to former Prime Minister Harper, who then immediately called for the Appointment of a Royal Commission.
However, David Johnston manipulated the terms of the inquiry to avoid the crux of the allegations and for that, he was appointed Governor General of Canada.
The scope of the investigation became wider:
It would be a mistake to infer that as a result of The RCMP lack of due diligence the matters ended here.
While not constantly involved in the matters at that time, it was easy for me to correlate public disseminations against the facts in my clients’ case. My access to the investment community’s biggest actors, as well as in the legal community, enabled me to acquire further information that might or might not pertain to national security.
As a result I was forced to ignore some information out of concern that I might acquire evidence that I am not allowed to have.
That evidence I believe, is acquirable through sources in Canada involved in organize crime.
The role of organized crime in the files enabled funding to some politicians like the Premier of Ontario, Doug Ford, and his then attorney general Caroline Mulroney.
It wasn’t until 2018 however that evidence began to point to the involvement of others such as Jeffrey Epstein, Elon Musk, Peter Thiel- at that time an FBI CI, in the financing of viral research, and subsequently in investments in vaccine manufacturers and allegedly, the weaponization of the SARS-CoV-2 virus through air and the food chain, through in part but not limited to, Canola crops, for the purpose of profiteering.
Our case even found ties with the abduction of TV celebrity Savanah Guthrie’s mother, Nancy Guthrie. ,
Such likely tie back to the personal and political interests of Donald Trump.
In conclusion:
While it is clear that my clients’ and I have a strong case against the Canadian government for the losses they incurred which exceed $450 million dollars, not including punitive damages and interests.
What is much more considerable is the damages that ensued from The RCMP’s concealment, obstruction and deliberate manipulation, that not only led the administration of justice into disrepute, but is putting the Canadian taxpayers in a position of extraordinary civil liabilities, as a result of the purposeful actions of the leadership of The RCMP.
In considering commencing an action on behalf of my clients and myself, I am well aware of issues of national security, as I am of the unshakeable opinion to no national secret is worth the millions of lives lost directly and indirectly in the matters I described herein.
If my integrity and credibility were not attacked relentlessly for the past 30 plus years, I might have considered the intent of Canadian government to resolve the issues. However it is becoming increasingly clear that this government as well as the previous have much more to gain by protecting crimes than prosecuting them.
You have 15 days to begin negotiations to make my clients whole, pay me the $50 million I assess are my fees, cause for an investigation into the RCMP’s role and legal responsibilities, assign me an appropriate clearance in order for me to obtain evidence that might or might not be of national security interests with the supervision of lawfully accredited individuals.
Concurrently, this government must acknowledge publicly without further delays that it is investigating the allegations I have set forth herein.
Failure to do so will result in an immediate civil action.
Respectfully.
Daniel M. Deilgat.
Comments
Post a Comment