May the Force Influence You


 While I did see the first Star Wars movie, I can barely remember what it was about. But I do remember vividly a movie called the Bond Fire of the Vanities. Both are fictional stories but one was much more down to earth...

Herein you will read my reply to Mark Hamil, an actor that played the role of Luke Skywalker in the movie StarWars.

Hamil is part of an industry that promotes emotional provocations by challenging the imagination of its audiences.

The same audiences that would wince if told that, for example, the Covid-19 pandemic was weaponized and deployed for a purpose, something like say, to make money.

Imagine my surprise when I found out that the guys that allegedly weaponized Covid-19 where science fiction aficionados. People that realized before most of us that artificial intelligence would never be accepted as mainstream tech because of the threat it poses to humanity unless it became necessary.

So much money and opportunities would be lost.

But what if a virus was deployed and artificial intelligence was  the only saviour that can protect mankind?

In the process, jolting the American economy by boosting it GDP growth by 20%-50% with just AI related industries...

There are trillions of dollars to be made, and all that had to be done was to kill 7 million souls to get the stone rolling.

I am a realist, if people don't like the evidence, or the evidence threatens their future, they will look for a feel good story and dismiss reality for the sake of their mental balance.

Governments will lie to them, they will lie to themselves, and perpetuate the story about Santa Claus- who ironically was alleged to be a thief, to their children...

Fiction is the water to swallow human delusions.


Here's my replies to Mark Hamil:


What if there is more to the Epstein files than just pedophilia? For example, allegations of genocide for the purpose of advancing the development of A I . What if governments are willing to forgo what has happened to those children? Isn't that what is happening?
1/5
Mark Hamill
 @markhamillofficial.bsky.social
· 13h
Isn't it nice when there's something we can ALL agree on? #ReleaseTheUnredactedEPSTEIN-Files
6:01 AM · Sep 28, 2026
You and I are perceived the same, fiction is in the eye of the beholder. While most appreciate fictitious stories, fact based realities are much harder to accept willingly. One has to work for it, go beyond the fiction one's mind might lean towards. Which becomes a burden rather than a pleasure
2/5
For example. I claimed a big'ol conspiracy that Covid was weaponized in a scheme to advance AI and the half baked philosophy of a few billionaires. In the process killing more than 7 million people. While my story is based on motives, means and opportunities, backed by financial evidence
3/5
Epstein is part of that scenario, in fact his affiliates financed research by compromising scientists. In recruiting Elon Musk- one who certainly appreciates fictional stories like Star Wars, Epstein relied on people hell bent on turning science fiction into reality regardless of consequences
4/5


While I would not go as far as blaming fiction for the world's problems, I can't help but acknowledge how dangerous innocent fiction really is when in the mind of an unreasonable person. Ironically mine- based on evidence, is considered fictional compared to, well, fiction.
5/5









 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covid-19: The biological attack will have a second coming

A victim of the 9/11 investigations, Jean Chrétien is in Gander, Newfoundland.

From Trump campaign donors to Nancy Guthrie: The coincidences lists.